Wednesday, September 4, 2019

In the Flesh (Wicked Wednesday #379)


When I saw the Wicked Wednesday “skin” prompt, I immediately thought “in the flesh” for some reason. That became my title and the story developed from there. It was also somewhat inspired by the enticing Masturbation Monday picture. However, I temporarily relocated to Tennessee this week due to Hurricane Dorian and was fighting off a cold. I haven’t had a cold in a few years, so of course when I was dealing with a hurricane was a great time to come down with one. (Heavy on the sarcasm there.) Anyway, I didn’t get this story finished as soon as I would have liked, but better late than never.

Oh, and yes, the first line is a nod to one of my favorite Jane Austen books, Pride and Prejudice. I also know it’s a little long. I’ll happily take the spanking.

Please click on the badge below the story to read all the other posts!

Hope you enjoy,

Ria ;)
Twitter: @RiaRestrepo





In the Flesh
By Ria Restrepo
Copyright ©2019. All rights reserved.


It’s a truth universally acknowledged that long-distance relationships are tough to sustain—for many reasons. We’d had our ups and downs. Sometimes, his fault. Sometimes, my fault. But the connection between us was strong and we’d managed to navigate a sea of troubled waters.

That didn’t mean I didn’t miss him every day. He was never far from my thoughts and I constantly craved his touch. There were moments when my mind wandered off on some erotic musing—featuring him, of course—and a burst of warm desire would erupt low in my abdomen. It wasn’t as frustrating as you might imagine—the arousal he inspired even from a distance. It was a blessing, my secret treasure.

In this day and age, technology made it easier to stay connected. No, we couldn’t touch, but we sent naughty messages back and forth, had dirty phone conversations, and cyber sex sessions that left me wet and very happy.

I tried to send him something every day to let him know he was on my mind—even if it was just a song that reminded me of him. It all helped to bridge the miles between us, but I couldn’t wait to be with him in the flesh.

The day finally arrived when I flew up to see him and he met me at the airport. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t have stopped the ridiculous smile from spreading across my face at the sight of him.

The first touch after so long was electric. As his hand took mine, his rough fingertips skimmed over my palm, sending shivers of pleasure rippling over my skin. He twined his fingers with mine and pulled me close so my body was flush with his.

Grinning down at me, he boldly slid his other hand over my ass—right there in front of God and everyone. “Are you wearing them?”

I knew exactly what he meant. “Yes.”

A few days before, I put on a sheer black thong he sent me. During an intense video chat, I fingered my pussy beneath the fine material while I told him what a filthy fuckslut I wanted to be for him. At his request, I overnighted the drenched panties to him.

The next day, I watched as he wrapped my used panties around his hard cock and slid them up and down his shaft. There was something irresistibly erotic about the contrast between the inherently feminine article and his rampant male flesh.

While he pleasured himself, he told me all the wicked things he planned to do when he got his hands on me. As he shot a thick load of come in the crotch of my panties, I came all over my fingers once again.

He sent the doubly soiled panties back to me in enough time for my flight out the next day. They came with instructions that I was to wear them to meet him, but I wasn’t allowed to play with myself until he said otherwise. It really tested my willpower to obey that command.

The panties hadn’t been curing long enough to get funky, but they were quite fragrant with our combined juices. At first, the crotch was a little stiff, but my renewed arousal soon had them moist again. I squirmed in my seat the entire flight, relishing the slick, sticky mess against my smooth pussy lips.

Between that and my anticipation of seeing him, there was a persistent thrumming in my cunt that begged for relief. But I was a good girl and resisted the urge to duck into the lavatory and get myself off.

The expression on his handsome face gradually transformed into a sterner one I knew all too well and a shot of adrenaline raced through my veins. “Did you play with yourself?”

“No, I promise.”

His eyebrows lowered, he stared at me for a long moment.

Even though I’d told the truth, it took everything I had not to fidget beneath his penetrating gaze.

Finally, his face softened and his smile returned. “Good girl.”

Knowing that I’d pleased him just amplified the needy ache in my cunt. As we walked through the airport, the slight friction of my thighs moving together gave me very little relief. I was so wet my panties clung to my pussy like a second skin.

Once in the car and on the way to his apartment, he glanced over at me. “Push up your skirt.”

I obeyed without hesitation.

“Spread your legs apart.”

Again, I did as I was told, shifting my legs apart a couple of inches.

The corner of his mouth curved up. “Wider.”

I spread them as far apart as I could.

At the first opportunity he could, he looked down at my crotch. “Hmmm, those look very wet. Are you sure you didn’t get that greedy slut cunt off?”

“Yes. I really want to, but I didn’t.”

His eyes on the road, he reached over and stroked his fingers along my panty-covered slit. I bit back a moan as he pressed the soaked material between my pussy lips, lightly teasing my clit. “Oh yeah, you’re quite the horny little girl, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I hissed.

“We’ll have to do something about that—since you obeyed me so well.” Belying his words, he pulled his hand away, leaving me quivering in lust. When I opened my mouth to protest, he silenced me with one of his messy fingers. “When we get there. I have something very specific in mind.”

I wanted to whine and beg, but I resisted. As much as I wanted to come right then and there, I didn’t want to disappoint him. I was also curious about what he had in mind.

When we finally got to his apartment, he calmly led me inside. As soon as the door was shut and locked, he pinned me up against the nearest wall and claimed my mouth in a fierce kiss. I melted against him, my tongue tangling with his. I did moan when I felt his erection nudging my belly and rocked my hips along his length.

Breathing hard, he pulled back and took hold of my chin. “You’ve led me on a merry chase, babygirl. Now it’s time to take what’s mine.”

All I could do was jerk my head up and down in eager agreement.

“Come.”

On shaky legs, I followed him into the bedroom. He stripped off his shirt and toed off his shoes, then sprawled out in the center of the bed, still wearing his jeans. His head propped up on a couple of pillows, he looked at me standing in the doorway and crooked his finger at me.

“Stand at the edge of the bed.”

I did as I was told and awaited further instruction.

“Lift up your skirt again.”

I pulled the snug material up to my waist, my drenched pussy barely concealed behind the sheer thong.

“Turn around and bend over.”

Without hesitation, I followed his instructions, showing off the narrow strip of fabric between my ass cheeks.

“Pull the thong aside and show me that tight little asshole.”

His groan when I complied made a fresh wave of cream flood my cunt.

“Fuck, that’s hot.” After a moment, he cleared his throat. “Now, stand up and turn around.”

My heart pounding with building excitement, I straightened and faced him once more.

“Unbutton your blouse.” I went to untuck it from my skirt. “No, leave it like that. Just open it to your waist.”

One button at a time, I revealed my matching sheer black bra. I was sure my large taut nipples were easily visible.

“Pull down the cups.”

As I exposed one side, then the other, his gaze heated, his eyelids heavy with lust.

“Very nice.” His hungry expression contradicted his simple compliment. He crooked his finger at me again. “Climb up here.”

My gaze locked with his, I got up on the bed and crawled up his body until we were face to face.

“Sit up on only your knees.”

Carefully, I pushed up so I was kneeling over him.

Reaching up, he cupped my tits in his hands. He took his time squeezing and fondling them, testing their weight. My breathing quickened and the ache in my sex became a steady demanding beat. When he pinched my nipples between his fingers, I gasped, a jolt of pleasure-pain ricocheting throughout my body.

My hips rocked forward of their own accord, silently begging for the attention I so desperately craved. I did actually whimper when he abandoned my tits, but he thankfully took pity on me.

“Straddle my face and grab onto the headboard.”

I was a bit surprised by the command, but too horny to question it. Once I was in position, he pulled me lower so he could nuzzle my pussy through my wet panties. I moaned when his nose nudged my swollen clit, the sensation rocking me to the core. I tightened my hold on the headboard to keep myself upright.

“Mmmm, you smell so fucking good—like my dirty little come slut.”

As he continued teasing me, I heard the rasp of his zipper and knew he was taking out his cock. I wanted to see him stroking it like I had so many times before, but I had to satisfy myself with imagining the sight of his hand wrapped around his dick.

Reading my mind, he said, “Just close your eyes and feel me.”

Apparently, he was as eager as I was to move things along. With his free hand, he pushed the crotch of my panties aside and I felt the exquisite pleasure of his tongue on my clit. My legs shook and every muscle tensed as I struggled to maintain my position.

Despite my seemingly dominate posture, we both knew who was in control. I was his naughty plaything to use however he liked. In that moment, he clearly wanted to feast on my cunt and make me kneel over him, eagerly offering myself to him like the wanton creature we both knew I was. Only for him.

I trembled as he lashed my clit with his tongue. He alternated between circling and sucking the tender nub, creating heavenly sensations that reverberated everywhere. The pleasure built hard and fast, pushing me closer and closer to orgasm.

He pulled back long enough to say, “Come for me, dirty girl.” Then he slid a finger inside me and resumed his sweet assault on my clit.

I couldn’t have stopped it if I tried—especially not when he curved his finger and found the spot that sent me soaring over the edge. As the waves of bliss overtook me, my inner muscles clenching around his finger, I barely managed not to collapse on top of him. I was still trembling from the aftershocks when he swiftly rolled me over and pinned me to the mattress.

Hovering over me, his mouth slick from my juices and his eyes burning blue fire, he grinned down at me. “Now it’s my turn. And for that, I want you completely naked—skin on skin.”

That sounded just fine by me.

Much later, with a fresh load of his come coating my thighs, we lay together, wonderfully spent and serene.

“This has to end,” he murmured against my shoulder.

My mind immediately went to the bad place and my heart pounded wildly.

His arms tightened around me. “I need you here all the time.”

Calming once again, I admitted, “I need you too. We’ll find a way.”

I didn’t know how and I didn’t know when, but I had faith there’d be a time nothing kept us apart.

Until then, I couldn’t wait until the next time we were together in the flesh.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, sexy story. I love how you have made the panties a theme throughout the story, and how you brought it back full circle starting with LDR and ending with it. Beautiful writing.

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete