Thursday, April 18, 2019

Tangled Up in You (Friday Flash #49)

When I saw the awesome Friday Flash prompt, my mind went on a wild little journey of thought association. The picture reminded me of the iconic Rolling Stones emblem, which made me think of Bob Dylan's "Like a Rolling Stone," and that led me to Dylan's "Tangled Up in Blue," which has been on my mind lately. That then morphed into the title "Tangled Up in You."

I wasn't sure what to do with it, though. The story idea that emerged really didn't have anything to do with the title. But then I thought of a way to incorporate it.

Just a little glimpse into the mysterious inner workings of my brain. (wicked grin)

Please click on the badge below the story to read all the other Friday Flash offerings!

Hope you enjoy,

Ria ;)
Twitter: @RiaRestrepo






Tangled Up in You
By Ria Restrepo
Copyright ©2019. All rights reserved.


I didn't usually show up at his office unannounced in the middle of the day, so naturally he was suspicious.

Ignoring his questioning look, I closed the door behind me and sauntered over to his desk. "I need your help with something."

His brow rose. "Really."

He knew I was up to something, because I rarely asked for help, even when I needed it.

I walked around his desk, causing him to shift his chair so he was facing me. "I have a very serious decision to make."

My tone must have convinced him. "I'm always happy to help when I can."

I reached into the pocket of my trench coat, pulled out three tubes, and placed them on his desk.

He looked at them, then back at me, the corner of his mouth twitching. "Lipstick? But you never where lipstick."

That was true; I didn't usually. "I thought I'd try something different."

"And you want my opinion?"

"I need to know which shade of red you think would look best on your cock."

He laughed. "Seriously?"

Completely straight-faced, I said, "I'm always serious about sucking your cock."

"Okay." He inspected the three tubes, then handed me one. "This."

Looking at the label on the bottom, I smiled for the first time. "Tangled Up in You. Appropriate."

I pulled a compact from my other pocket and started applying the bright red shade.

"What are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well I have to try it out."

"Now?" He glanced at his office door.

"Don't worry. I locked it."

After putting everything back in my pockets, I untied my coat, shrugged it off, and let it fall to the floor.

Adjusting himself, he took in my naked body. "This might not be a good idea."

I knelt between his legs and freed his already extremely hard cock. "You just have to be very quiet."

He hissed out a breath as I licked up his length and placed a kiss on the drooling head, leaving behind a red lip-print. "You can be quiet, can't you?"

Grabbing a handful of my hair, he urged me closer. "Don't talk with your mouth full."

Eagerly, I wrapped my painted lips around his cock and slowly sucked him deep. When he hit the back of my throat, I relaxed and took more until my nose was buried in his musky pubic hair.

His grip tightening, he groaned low as I set up a steady rhythm, my lips gliding along his shaft. I loved the feel and taste of him on my tongue, so much my cunt ached with desire.

All too soon, he came with several soft grunts, filling my mouth with his salty essence.

Licking my lips, I admired his scarlet-streaked cock. "Yes, that's definitely the color."

Catching me by surprise, he lifted me onto his desk and got between my legs.

"What are you doing?"

He grinned up at me. "Seeing how quiet you can be."

Mmm, I also loved a good challenge.



2 comments: