Thursday, January 17, 2019

Lucky's (Friday Flash #38)


Since there was some grumbling about me being a wicked tease for ending my last story the way I did, I decided to write a rare sequel using this week's Friday Flash inspirational picture. F. Leonora Solomon didn't make it easy on me, but I think I made the picture of a dusty horseshoe work. Never let it be said that I leave readers hanging.

Although this is a sequel to "If You Dare," I think it does work as a stand-alone too. Hopefully, this one is a little more satisfying.

As always, please click on the badge below to read all the other Friday Flash posts.

Happy reading,

Ria ;)
Twitter: @RiaRestrepo

Warning: Some dirty talk with name calling.




Lucky's
By Ria Restrepo
Copyright ©2019. All rights reserved.


I looked around the ramshackle bar uncertainly. A horseshoe that once decorated the wall had fallen down, trapped behind the metal grating covering a frosted window. Cobwebs abounded.

"Are you sure about this?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Absolutely. This place needs to be restored to its former glory."

I turned and grinned up at him. "I hate to break it to you, but this place was a dive at best."

His longish hair was silver now and a few more lines enhanced his features, but his blue eyes were as bright as ever. "Then it'll be the best dive in town, showcasing the hottest new talent."

His enthusiasm was infectious.

"Maybe you could turn the upper floor into a recording studio."

"There's the spirit!" He pulled me close, letting me feel that his excitement went beyond acquiring the venue where he got his start. "Remember the first time you came to see me here?"

"After you slipped me that note at the coffeeshop?"

Surprised he'd led me to a seedy club, I was curious enough to return when it opened.

Leaning down, he nuzzled my neck. "Mmm-hmm."

"You enraptured the rowdy crowd with your voice and lyrics." Just like me.

His teeth grazed my earlobe, making me gasp. "Then I took you backstage…"

"To that closet they called a dressing room…"

"Where you confessed all your dirty secrets…"

"And you anointed my tits with your come."

"Fuck yeah."

He ground his erection against my belly, causing my cunt to clench in anticipation.

"It's vaguely familiar."

Chuckling, he backed me up into a wooded post. "Perhaps I should refresh your memory."

"Think you can?"

He looked down at me with narrowed eyes. "Hands over your head, little girl."

Feeling my juices sliding between my cunt lips, I did as he commanded, then watched him strip off his belt. Adrenaline surged as he reached up and bound my wrists to the post.

"Becoming clearer?"

"Maybe."

The corner of his mouth curving upward, he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. My heart hammered with excitement as he flicked open my bra and freed my heavy tits. He teased one hard nipple, squeezing it between his fingers, while he bent down and tormented the other lightly with his teeth. Uncontrollable moans escaped me as pleasure tore through my body.

All too soon, he pulled up my skirt, exposing my naked dripping sex. "Naughty wet slut."

"Your naughty wet slut."

Groaning, he yanked open his jeans, releasing his cock. "Beg me."

Panting, I writhed against the post. "Please fuck your filthy come whore."

Satisfied and just as impatient, he shoved his cock deep inside me, claiming me once again. The ecstasy built fast as he fucked me hard. My cries echoing throughout the room, we came together, his thick seed filling me.

Finally recovered, his come trailing down my thigh, I asked, "Will you change the name?"

"No, Lucky's is perfect—on so many levels."

I smiled. He was right of course.




4 comments: