Monday, November 19, 2018

Just Listen (Masturbation Monday #220 & Friday Flash #32)


I'm thrilled to finally announce that my story "Eminent Domain" will be included in The Sexy Librarian's Dirty 30 Volume 3 edited by Rose Caraway. What makes it even sweeter is that I'll be burning up the pages with my Chemical [se]X Volume 2 sisters, Rachel Woe and Doctor J. It's coming out Spring 2019, so it's going to be a very busy and sexy 2019! You'll be reading more about it in the coming months, but until then I have another wicked morsel for you.

This was mainly inspired by this week's Friday Flash prompt, "Listen," along with some Masturbation Monday. Although the picture F. Leonora Solomon provided is lovely, it was the word that got my juices flowing. So much so I stayed up way too late last night writing this.

Please click on the badges below to read the other Masturbation Monday and Friday Flash offerings.

Hope you enjoy,

Ria ;)
Twitter: @RiaRestrepo






Just Listen
By Ria Restrepo
Copyright ©2018. All rights reserved.



Fleeing my family's incessant questions about college and my recent breakup, I sought sanctuary in my untouched teenage bedroom.

Sighing, I collapsed onto my bed and stared at the ceiling plastered with rock band posters. I needed music.

I fished my phone from my jeans pocket, plugged in my headphones, and hit play. The warm, rich voice of my singer-songwriter neighbor filled my ears. Turning my head, I looked out the window facing his house.

Unable to resist, I got up and walked over, easily seeing into his home office/studio. Before I could wonder if he was out on tour, he was there, as hot as ever in torn jeans and a faded T-shirt. His brown hair was longer than the last time I'd seen him and unreasonably sexy.

Smiling, he waved at me.

I waved back and sent a text:

Love the new album. Listening to it now.

He reached for his phone, typed something, then put it to his ear.

My cell rang, interrupting his music. I knew who it was before I answered.

"Home for the holidays?"

"Yes. And finding solace in your music."

"What do you like most about it?"

"Your voice. Always, your voice."

"Is that so?"

"Mmm-hmm." I only paused a second. "Can I make a confession?"

"Of course."

"Sometimes, late at night, when I'm in bed…I listen to you."

He sucked in a breath. "Just listen?"

"No, I get so lost in your voice, your music, I just have to…"

"Yes?"

"Touch myself."

Even from a distance, his gaze was scorching. "How?"

"I start with my breasts—"

"Tits. Always use dirty words."

My heartbeat quickened, raw heat unfurling low in my belly. "I fondle my tits."

"Show me."

Not thinking twice, I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and spread it open, revealing my white lacy bra. I opened the front clasp, freeing my tits, then cupped one in my hand.

He groaned. "So fucking perfect."

I captured a nipple between my fingers. "I love squeezing them hard. Makes me so fucking wet."

"Are you wet now?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Get your fingers slick with cunt cream."

Everything about this set my blood on fire—finally enacting my wildest fantasy, the filthy words, his wicked commands—so I didn't hesitate.

As I yanked open my jeans, he did the same, unleashing his hard cock. As my hand slid down inside my panties, briefly teasing my aching clit before delving into my sopping slit, he fisted his shaft. As I displayed my messy fingers, he worked his cock in long strokes.

"Taste yourself."

I hummed with pleasure, savoring my tangy fingers.

"Get your horny cunt off."

My hand was quickly back inside my panties, furiously fingering my clit.

"Come for me. Now."

And I did, so hard I collapsed against the window, panting. His grunts filled my ears as he splattered the window with his come.

"Hearing you come was the best music ever."

"You'll get an up-close-and-personal performance soon."

"Can't wait."

"Until then, just listen."






16 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the riskiness of this and the way that your characters engaged with each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! I would love an attractive voyeur issuing instructions to me, it would get me off too! Great sexy short fic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the back and forth here... great way to relieve some tension for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was super sexy :) my first read of the day and a great way to start my Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when dialogue can completely carry a story. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy story. I enjoyed their undressing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It goes without saying that this was an amazing read from the beginning to the great finish! Great dialogue, great characterization, great sex scene!

    ReplyDelete