Saturday, November 7, 2015

Best Women's Erotica of the Year!

I'm terribly late in writing a post about this, but when I received the official go-ahead, I came down with a nasty stomach flu -- not pretty -- and then I became absorbed in NaNoWriMo. I'll have more on my NaNoWriMo participation in a later post. Right now, it's time for the big announcement!

I'm so incredibly honored to announce that my short erotic story "Restitution" has been selected for Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1! It's edited by the amazing Rachel Kramer Bussel and published by Cleis Press. You can read the official announcement here and see the table of contents.

There's a very talented line-up of writers in this anthology, including a couple I've had the pleasure of appearing with before in Spy Games: Thrilling Spy Erotica (Jessica Taylor) and the upcoming Prompted (Tabitha Rayne). I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself and can't wait for the January 12th, 2016 release! You can take a peek at the sexy cover below.

You can keep up with all the news about Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1 on Tumblr, Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter. And of course, you can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Pinterest, and Tumblr (NSFW).


Best Women's Erotica of the Year


All the best,
Ria ;)
www.riarestrepo.com

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to readers getting to delight in "Restitution." Thank you for such a wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete